Great Site in Ireland

Cliffs of Moher

As an adolescent I was fortunate enough to take a trip to Ireland and among some of the great sites I observed I was astounded at the natural site of the Cliffs of Moher.

The Cliffs of Moher are in an area in the south western part of Ireland along the Atlantic coast line the ground rises up to around 700 feet with a shear drop ledge. As I approached the edge of the cliff I had to drop down and inch my way closer to look over. As I stretched out full length and my head finally crossed the edge I felt a strong gush of cool air that went directly up. This feeling of this invisible draft that went along the edge was a unique sensation that only added to the surreal site.

I thought it proper to use the current background of the website for inspiration.


Have you ever been to Ireland? Whats your favorite site?

photo references:
http://m.wikitravel.org/en/Cliffs_of_Moher
http://www.igoweb.org/~wms/personal/photos/2001/ire3-moher/


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oblivion Sky Tower

32 Simple and Basic Design Ideas of Frank Lloyd Wright

Bruce Goff's Ledbetter House