I have created this blog to track my progress on becoming an Architect so that it includes the ongoing work projects and personal design projects as they develop. The term "Architectoid" was one that I came across that describes my current state of purgatory as I transition into a professional. Although I may put things brash I am in a very exciting place in my life, and I enjoy trips into our amazing and vast american park system from my California residence.

I am currently working at Nicholson Architects and I have the current opportunity to be working on several great projects as a Project Architect. I am planning on logging many entries from different points and times from the current Goldstein Projects (Sheats/Goldstein Residence/ continued vision) to hopefully help me develop a publication in the far future of the work at our office.

This format would also be helpful to allow me to describe small projects (architizer) that I continue to build of furniture or art outside of work and study. The blog allows me to clearify my own ideas and creates a format to advertise my design ability as I work on becoming the real McCoy.

The final entries into this blog will be descriptive wilderness photos as a relation to the built environment and projects that are truly organic. The definitions of the word 'organic' I will expand on in later entries, as I will use the blog to refine my concepts of this term and others.

Comments

  1. Hi there James! Good luck to you on this blogging journey and I look forward to seeing your work and sharing ideas. I always liked the way you see the world!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oblivion Sky Tower

32 Simple and Basic Design Ideas of Frank Lloyd Wright

Bruce Goff's Ledbetter House